This time being no different I DIDN'T record any information. Maybe I want to keep it random and fun. At any rate, this yarn started out as an attempt to dye some yarn a nice fleshy color for use in a knitted doll.
Previously, Kool-aid in lemonade flavor with some pink lemonade and a touch of strawberry added for good measure was my go-to combination for a nice fair peach skin tone. Well I found a new flavor Mango something or other and used it instead. The yarn came out too apricot colored so I decided to over-dye it, (naturally I didn't take any "before" photos).
This yarn is supposed to be a self-striping experiment so I dyed long sections of it in strawberry. Again,no picture. Didn't like this outcome so I decided to over dye yet again. Using 2 packets of Kool-aid grape I over dyed some of the remaining apricot sections of the yarn and just before the dye completely exhausted I put the remainder of the skein in the dye bath, which gave the cool light khaki color to the yarn.
All I have to show for this is the finished yarn. Perhaps the NEXT time I will document the entire process. Yea, we'll see....